Electromatic Operation Table with Longitudinal Top
Model No. - MI 103
This specially designed Electromatic Operation Table from New Delhi india by Meditech (India) is suitable for all kind of surgeries like cardio, neurology, gynecology, laparoscopy, plastic surgery and many others. The centric column has the capacity to bear the weight of a patient up to 300 kg. Being mobile and electrically operated it is convenient to shift from one place to other if required. The five section table top being translucent in nature allows Laparoscopy and C-ARM functions without turning the patient. This Electromatic Operation Table can run on both- internal battery or electric power. The smooth and effortless working of the table even at low voltage helps to carry on the surgery accurately.Enquiry Now
- Five section table top translucent in nature for X-Ray and suitable for C-arm image intensifier.
- With an electromechanical driving mechanism movement of the table top and longitudinal slide feature, no need to reverse the patient for full-body fluoroscopic procedures.
- For height adjustment, lateral tilt, Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, flex-reflex, chair and the longitudinal top can be controlled smoothly and preciously with the hand controlled unit.
- The table is made up of stainless steel which is strong, acid proof and rust proof, it is easy to clean and antibacterial.
- Interchangeable head and leg sections.
- In-built battery to run the operation table in the emergency.
- Control panel provided on the table in case of the failure of the hand controlled unit.
- One button to make table zero positioning, by pressing ‘0’.
- A microprocessor-based control system that can store up to two user-programmable preset positions in its memory.
- LED backlit in remote with symbolic position figures to use even in darkness.
- Remote control provided with safety key and locking functions for critical operations.
Technical Specification :
|Top dimension||L 1960 x W 533 mm|
|Height adjustment||750 mm – 1000 mm|
|Table top sliding||250 mm|
|Trendelenburg / Reverse||30° / 25°|
|Lateral tilt||20° / 20°|
|Kidney elevator||150 mm|
|Back Rest (up / down)||80° / 25°|
|Leg Rest (up / down)||15° / 90°|
|Head Rest (up / down)||20° / 60°|
|Battery Backup||3 hrs.|
|Patient Weight Capacity||300 Kgs (666 lbs)|