Model No. - MI 102
Orthopedic Operation Table by Meditech (India) a renowned supplier and manufacturer of healthcare and medical equipments is one of their best products. This is specially designed for orthopedic operation and surgical procedures according to requirement; it is mobile and electrically operated. It has high degree of radiolucency for C arm imaging. This table can be equipped with other attachments like fracture and lower limb traction unit, etc to achieve proper positioning and improve ease of operation. The table top has four sections and can be smoothly adjusted for lateral tilt, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, chair position with adjustable height all this can be done through a hand unit provided by the Orthopedic Operation Table.Enquiry Now
- The table column base is eccentric for easy C-Arm movement.
- Provided with the orthopedic table extension which during the operation allows selective positioning of the leg according to the surgeon.
- Other orthopedic attachments can be attached for surgery.
- Head and leg sections can be interchanged to offer optimum patient positioning.
- Corded hand unit provided along with the table for easy movement and positioning of it.
- The material used for the table is acid proof, rust proof stainless steel 304G (the face of the table is easy to clean and immune to disinfection agents).
- Control panel provided on the table in case of the failure of the hand controlled unit.
- One button to make table zero positioning, by pressing ‘0’.
- A microprocessor-based control system that can store up to two user-programmable preset positions in its memory.
- LED backlit in remote with symbolic position figures to use even in darkness.
- Remote control provided with safety key and locking functions for critical operations.
Technical Specification :
|Top dimension||L 1930 x W 533 mm|
|Height adjustment||750 mm – 1000 mm|
|Trendelenburg / Reverse||30° / 25°|
|Lateral tilt||20° / 20°|
|Kidney elevator||150 mm|
|Back Rest (up / down)||80° / 25°|
|Leg Rest (up / down)||15° / 90°|
|Head Rest (up / down)||20° / 60°|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Battery Backup||3 hours (optional)|
|Patient Weight Capacity||200 kgs (440 lbs)|